Saturday, February 20, 2010

shabbyblogs.com

Hello again...wow...3 posts in 3 days...be amazed...

Anyway, just wanted to point out that I think my new blog layout is awesome, thanks to shabbyblogs.com. Very cute. That's all...

Today:
Me: working at the library, zumba with Marybeth and a bunch of her other bridesmaids, new piercing, vegetable shopping at one of the spanish markets, laundry, practicing, homework
Greg: catching up on some much needed sleep...zzzzzz

Should be a great day for both of us =)

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you even have a Spanish market. I don't think that I'm ever going to find chorizo or corn husks for tamales at any local stores around here. In all honesty, we don't even have a store. Who am I trying to fool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! You will just have to come visit and go spanish marketing with me...we have a futon...you and anya would fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your new piercing...and why did I not hear about this!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is just a new cartilage one. I let the others close over because they never healed. It is just above the middle of my right ear.

    ReplyDelete