Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi my name is...

...Adventure


I love exploring in the house. Everytime my mom opens my cage, I hop out and then hop all over the house looking for things to investigate. Don't try to pick me up when I'm exploring, that's just rude and I don't appreciate it. I especially like shoes, and I always try to get behind my dad's desk when he isn't looking. But I always check on my best friend, Snuggles, by hopping back to our cage. I also like to lick Snuggles' nose when I get back in our cage. Nana and Popsie sent a box with some St. Paddy's day goodies. I wasn't too interested, but I sure love the box they came in, I made it into a bed.




...Snuggles



I am a friendly little bunny, but I am happiest when I am in my cage or being held by someone. I leave the exploring up to my buddy Adventure. Every morning when I hear my mom get up I poke my nose through the wires of my cage so she will come rub it. I like it when she rubs my ears and gives me alfalfa hay. I also love it when she holds me and brushes me. Sometimes I take naps with my dad. Even though I don't venture out anywhere like my friend, I did figure out how to hop to the top floor of our bunny condo. Adventure hasn't figured that out yet, and my mom was so surprised that I was the first one to do it.

3 comments:

  1. Dear "mom"

    you are slightly ridiculous but absolutely adorable. Glad you are enjoying your new motherhood :)

    Love,

    Auntie Sorcha (I am an auntie now I guess!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's ridiculous, but they are oh so cute, and for now, we need to believe that these are the only children we need...

    ReplyDelete