Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall Equinox

I love fall...and I certainly miss it not living in Vermont anymore, but Greg and I had our own celebration.

One of the ways I've tried to cope with the lack of seasons here is by making a wreath for each season. For autumn I did something a little different and decorated a broom.



Greg and I found some little pumpkins and gourds at walmart...so that was exciting. Here is our fallish looking table.



And here is Greg happily holding the pumpkin pie we had to celebrate the start of fall.






1 comment:

  1. Is it fall? I can never tell. : )
    Once I was in Jo-Ann's and all the Easter stuff was 75% off and I was like "what's with that, it's almost Easter?" And then I realized it was September. Oh well, life in south Florida!

    ReplyDelete