Monday, December 14, 2009

Felt the need to post

I decided I should write...but not spend all my time apologizing for not writing...

I don't really have time to write at the moment...I just finished the fourth of my four Monday exams, and in 15 minutes I'll start my library shift, but, I figured I could atleast say hi.

What a crazy exam week this has been aready. Usually, exam week is not a bad week for me, as all the concerts and papers are for the week before...but this year...ughh...8 exams...all squished together with hours of work in between....plus a few papers on top of these. I'm soo tired! Somehow, the exams managed to squish themselves into 3 days instead of the regular 4, which is great as far as getting home earlier, but it certainly makes for 3 very long and busy days.

Anyway, despite all this, I've been feeling overwhelmingly thankful lately (I know that whole paragraph was one long complaint...but I really am thankful...I promise). I could list all the thingss I'm thankful for, and it would sound like the cliche list that anyone would write, full of things that I would never deny being thankful for at any time in my life...so I know that this is different. I feel like although I'm really thankful for all the things I would list, I'm not really thankful for anything, I just have a feeling of thankfulness and joy that is engulfing me...some may say its the season, and it's possible, but I feel like it is larger than that. I just feel blessed!

Well...my shift is starting...and then it will be time to study a lot more and hopefully get at least 5 hours of sleep before the next exam at 8 am tomorrow. =) There I go...sounding like I'm complaining again...=).

No comments:

Post a Comment