Monday, December 28, 2009

Not nearly as exciting as the last....

Hello faithful readers,

The fact that I am writing again a mere 3 days after my last post is no cause for the setting of a new precedent, it just happens to be that I have the time this morning.

We've spent the last couple days getting our house in order. We feel really settled, but we are still "moving in." From what I understand, this is no uncommon phenomenon, but I would think the size of our house would make it easier to actually "finish" moving in. Anyway, that's what we've been doing. I'm hoping to really be done by the end of Christmas break, then maybe I'll post those much promised pictures.

Other than decorating and organizing, we've just been using some of our extra time to go for walks together, and spend time on some of our hobbies. Greg got me some beads for Christmas, so I've been creating some jewelry in my spare time. So far we have only watched one movie, but it was a good one. 500 Days of Summer has a fairly interesting plot line, but what is more interesting is it's presentation. The movie is completely non-chronological, mainly in color with some vintage style shots in black and white. There is even a moment when an animated bird enters a scene. It is artfully put together and quite interesting to watch.

No more news for now I guess...

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna! Sorry I couldn't connect with you when you visited VT. I was just getting back to Vermont myself that evening. It sounds like you had very nice holidays. :-) Peace,
    Careth

    ReplyDelete
  2. 500 Days of Summer is probably my favorite movie ever :) Glad you watched it!

    ReplyDelete