Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Surprise, I'm writing again






So I guess I didn't set any sort of precedent with the last post, since I haven't even written anything yet for the new year. Oh well, I'm a prodigal blogger, and you are just going to have to get used to it.

Since Christmas life has moved along at too quick a pace for my liking. First of all, I had no idea that the time of year I consider dying season for plants is actually planting season in florida. Planting season is from September to February down here! Anyway, I barely planted my beans and peas on time! They are doing quite well and are enjoying the uncharacteristically cold weather we have been having. It is so chilly down here. I wouldn't mind at all if my house was a little warmer! Oh well...soon I'll be begging to have this weather back, so I best not complain.

We celebrated a belated Valentines day, but I still got roses, and made very pretty sugar cookies with pink frosting, red sugar sprinkles, and coconut flakes. They were pretty yummy.

In other news, I've had the flu for the past couple days, but it seems to have subsided this evening. Apart from that I'm doing well, even if Lindsay Jacobellis was beaten by a Canadian in women's snowboard cross yesterday...what a disappointment. I'm just hoping for some redemption from the Vermont women in halfpipe tomorrow. Sigh.

Well, I guess that's it. I'm not making any more promises about intended faithfulness...

-anna

No comments:

Post a Comment