Monday, February 22, 2010

I Love Technology, but not as much as you you see...

I have to write to express my joy at how Greg is able to fix or replace every single electronic thing I break or lose. The most recent electronic salvation was for my phone. I have a lovely little white palm centro, and all of a sudden, today, it decided not to have any internal sound. I could receive calls and the phone would ring, but when I answered no one could hear me, and I couldn't hear them. It was quite a predicament and made talking on the phone quite limited. Anyway, turns out something went wrong with the programming and some other babble that I wouldn't understand, but my wonderful husband fixed it before I had even finished making dinner....and now my little phone works again. And for all of you who got the title reference, he did actually sing me that song after he finished fixing my phone, which I have to say was an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment