Thursday, August 27, 2009

Various and Sundrie Details

So...I really don't have much to write, but again...trying to stay true to the blogging.

Let's see...

Well, yesterday I was sick. Today I am still a bit sick, but nothing like yesterday. I don't really know what was wrong, but it was not fun. However, Greg made me soup and wrapped me up in a fuzzy blanket (thanks NaNa and Popsie) when he came home from work. Random side note: I really like it when Greg comes home from work...it is definitely my favorite moment of the day. I'm not always here (sometimes at work or elsewhere) but as much as possible I like to be home when he walks in the door. Now I know how puppies feel. Anyway, it is just a really nice feeling. Back to the original topic, I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I believe I am getting better.

In other news: I'm taking steps toward making my jewelry business a reality. Right now it is a meager Etsy store with fairly blurry photos, but it is a step in the right direction. Luckily, pictures are forthcoming as are listing for the other items sitting on my desk waiting to be photographed. I'm fairly excited about the prospect...although thoughts of school diminish the excitement of a jewelry business as there will be no time for beading or sitting on the couch to see Greg when he comes home from work...oh school...anyway

Speaking of school, my one outing yesterday (I felt so sick I didn't want to move), was a meeting with my advisor at PBA. We finally got my class schedule figured out...(yes, a mere 4 days before the start of classes...not advisable). I'm taking the smallest load of credits ever! 19!! Horray...no more 23 credits...ugh...and it looks like I may graduate on time!! joy of joys...what a surprise. For those of you wondering why I wasn't going to graduate in 4 years, basically my program looked like a 5 year and it was up in the air whether I would be able to squeeze it into 4 1/2...but I've been taking ungodly amounts of credits since the start of my PBA career, and I am now on track to possibly graduate in the normal 4 years. There is still a possibility that I will have to take an extra semester for student teaching...but not definitely!! Horray!!

Hrm....sundrie is a funny word...I don't know if it's even spelled that way...but who knows, it's Old English...Anyway, it reminds me of sundried...like sundried tomatoes and California sundried raisins. Well...it is nothing like sundried, and it is certainly an interesting word. I guess I could have something to do with sundried...like sailors who have various and sundrie adventures on the high seas...and get sundried in the process. I assume that would happen if you stood out on a boat too long.

Well, that was a random thought process. Apparently that is what happens when I don't have enough interesting information to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment