Monday, August 31, 2009

School...

Hello all,

So school has officially started again, and with it comes the large bills for text books and other supplies. Sigh. Anyway, I hafta say that this was the morning that was hardest to wrap my mind around, of all the other mornings since our wedding. It was just so weird waking up next to Greg to get ready to go to school with him then packing our lunches, and heading out the door together. It sorta blew my mind. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I won't belabor the class descriptions...there was really nothing exciting; although, I did get what I think will be the largest syllabus package ever...44 pages!!!!!! yikes! Couldn't believe how big that thing was...

Greg and I celebrated our last day of summer with morning church, a trip up to Gardens to walk around as well as snap some pics of my creations for my etsy page, and then a long dinner (vegetarian shepherds pie). Mostly we just relaxed and hung out...but now, the real work begins. Somehow, we are going to have to manage to juggle work and school...along with rehearsals and film shoots...and still keep the quality of life we have enjoyed in the past 2 months. Yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment